Why do bad decisions happen to good managers?
If you need the best practices and ideas for smart decision making--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful
perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Make bold decisions that challenge the status quo
- Support your decisions with diverse data
- Avoid choices that justify past bad decisions
- Evaluate risks and benefits with equal rigor
- Check for faulty cause-and-effect reasoning
- Test your decisions with experiments
- Foster and address constructive criticism
- Defeat indecisiveness with clear accountability
- Root out unconscious prejudices